Technical guidance of PMPRB was carried out on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at the Auditorium of Building C of NADFC, attended by the officials of Echelon II, III, and IV of NADFC, the inspector as the coordinator of PMPRB, the Chairman of Provincial Office of NADFC in Jakarta, the Implementation Team of Bureaucratic Reform, and Assessor Team of PMPRB in NADFC. On this occasion the resource persons from the Ministry of Administrative and Bureaucratic Reform were invited.
The Signing of an Official Report of Self-Assessment Implementation of Bureaucracy Reforms (PMPRB)
Submitted by Admin BIK on Tue, 09/05/2017 - 12:23
Based on Ministerial Regulation of Administrative and Bureaucratic Reform Ministry Number 14 of 2014 on Bureaucratic Reform Evaluation Guidelines of Government Institutions, the Inspectorate acting as the coordinator of PMPRB conducted an event of PMPRB on April 28, 2017 in the Auditorium of Building C of NADFC attended by the inspectorate acting as the coordinator of PMPRB of NADFC, The implementation Team of Bureaucratic Reform and Assessor Team of PMPRB consisted of structural officials of Echelon II, III and IV, and also employees of NADF; there were approximately 75 participants. The Inspectorate has conducted and escorted the Implementation of PMPRB of NADFC started in March and ended is April 2017 before the online program to the Ministry of Administrative and Bureaucratic Reform. The implementation of PMPRB in 2017 has been achieved by conducting several activities, among others:
- Technical guidance of PMPRB for PMPRB assessor team and Bureaucratic Reform team on March 29, 2017.
- Filling out the Evaluation Work Sheet (LKE) of PMPRB carried out by Bureaucratic Reform and Assessor team of PMPRB has been started on 27th of March until 31st of March 2017.
- Finalizing filling out the Evaluation Work Sheet (LKE) of PMPRB carried out by Bureaucratic Reform and Assessor team of PMPRB has been started on 17th or April until 21st of April 2017.
- Reviewing the Evaluation Work Sheet (LKE) done by the Inspectorate on April 25 until April 27, 2017.
- Arriving at the consensus of PMPRB to reach an agreement on the result of PMPRB of 2017 on April 28, 2017 started from reviewing the Evaluation Work Sheet (LKE) of Bureaucratic Reform of bureaucratic reform area changes respectively until the signing of official report of the consensus to reach an agreement on the result of PMPRB of 2017.
- Reporting the result of PMPRB online to the Ministry of Administrative and Bureaucratic Reform on April 28, 2017 (LKE was submitted online from the Inspectorate of NADFC to the Chief Secretary of NADFC and from the Chief Secretary of NADFC to the Ministry of Administrative and Bureaucratic Reform (RB) on April 28, 2017).
The final score (RB Index) of achievement level component and the result of Self-Assessment Implementation of Bureaucracy Reforms (PMPRB) of NADFC in 2017 is 88.70; the score is higher 3.01 points compared to the result of PMPRB in 2016; it was 85.69. NADFC got 73.19 for the result of the implementation of Bureaucratic Reform (RB) carried out by the Ministry of Administrative and Bureaucratic Reform in 2016. The score has been increased 2.31 points compared to 2015; it was 70.88.
09/05/2017 - 12:57
Technical Guidance of Independent Evaluation of Bureaucratic Reform Implementation (PMPRB) and Integrity Zone toward Corruption Free Zone (WBK)/Clean and Serving Bureaucracy Zone (WBBM)
09/05/2017 - 12:23
01/03/2017 - 11:21
JAKARTA – The Chairman of NADFC, Penny K. Lukito confirmed her commitment to use the budget efficiently, effectively, transparently, and accountably. She delivered this message when giving a speech at the event of the submission of NADFC unaudited Financial Report, Fiscal Year of 2016 to members of Supreme Audit Agency (BPK) VI in the Auditorium of BPK (28/02).